TOPODRONE LiDAR 100 HDL
TOPODRONE LIDAR kit based on Velodyne 100 HDL sensor, high-precision IMU and L1/L2 GNSS receiver is most cost-effective UAV LIDAR system at the market with working range up to 100 m, can provide high-accuracy point cloud.
It is an ideal entry-level survey system and can be used in various industries, e.g. surveying, forestry, powerline inspection, mining and exploration.
The total weight of the system is less than 1.2 kg.
Inside the Box
- TOPODRONE LIDAR 100 HDL kit with Velodyne HDL sensor, integrated high-precision IMU, L1/L2 GNSS receiver and helix antenna
- Video instructions and data processing tutorials.
Advantages of TOPODRONE Solutions
- Survey flight can be prepared in any mission planning software (GS Pro, MapPilot, UgCS etc) and performed in automatic mode. You don’t need to have professional pilot skills.
- High precision orthomosaics or 3D model can be created without using GCPs. You no longer have to lay down GCPs or just minimize their number, saving countless hours and labor costs.
- Survey grade L1/L2 GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo GNSS receiver is integrated with professional calibrated camera without any changes in side of the drone saving the manufacturer warranty.
- Professional Helix type antenna provides high quality signal with low level of noise.
- Position of the antenna under the center of camera and correction of the antenna tilt with using of IMU data insure better accuracy during photogrammetry processing.
- The lightweight upgrade kit and removable antenna mount allows carrying your drone in a standard DJI case. It has a small weight and dimensions, is produced in large amounts on the factory in accordance with high quality Swiss standards.
- You can use Metashape or Pix4Dmapper, etc. software are turn your images into highly precise, georeferenced 2D maps and 3D models without ground control points (GCP).
|Accuracy XYZ||2-4 cm|
|GNSS receiver type||L1/L2 GNSS|
|Number of channels||184|
|Supported Satellites||GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, SBAS|
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|
|Warranty, month||12 month|
|Sensor Type||Velodyne HDL|
|Max. Range||100 m|
|Operation Range||70 m|
|PPS (Single Return Mode)||695 000 Hz|
|PPS (Dual Return Mode)||1 390 000 Hz|
|Accuracy Heading (°, 1σ)||0,08|
|IMU Frequency||200 Hz|
|Accuracy Pitch (°, 1σ)||0,03|
|Accuracy Roll (°, 1σ)||0,03|