Agisoft Metashape Professional, Node-Locked license, Single
Agisoft Metashape photogrammetry software. The Node-Locked License (previously called Stand-Alone license) is a rehostable node-locked license, i.e. one license allows to activate the program at one machine only, however, the license can be transferred to a different computer if needed. Node-Locked license allows to use Metashape software in all kinds of paid and unpaid projects. The license is available both to individuals and legal entities, such as companies, firms, museums, research institutions, governmental institutions, etc.
Processing of various types of imagery: aerial (nadir, oblique), close-range, satellite.
- Auto calibration: frame (incl. fisheye), spherical & cylindrical cameras.
- Multi-camera projects support.
- Scanned images with fiducial marks support.
Dense point cloud: editing and classification
- Elaborate model editing for accurate results.
- Automatic multi-class points classification to customize further reconstruction.
- Import/export to benefit from classical point data processing workflow.
Digital elevation model: DSM/DTM generation
- Digital Surface and/or Digital Terrain Model — depending on the project.
- Georeferencing based on EXIF meta data/flight log, GCPs data.
- EPSG registry coordinate systems support: WGS84, UTM, etc.
- Configurable vertical datums based on the geoid undulation grids.
Georeferenced orthomosaic generation
- Georeferenced orthomosaic: most-GIS-compatible GeoTIFF format; KML files to be located on Google Earth.
- Export in blocks for huge projects.
- Color correction for homogeneous texture.
- Inbuilt ghosting filter to combat artefacts due to moving objects.
- Custom planar and cylindrical projection options for close range projects.
Terrestrial laser scanning (TLS) registration
- Simultaneous adjustment of both laser scanner and camera positions.
- Capability to combine TLS and photogrammetric depth maps.
- Markers support and automatic targets detection for manual alignment of scanner data.
- Masking instruments to ignore unwanted objects in scanner data.
Ground control points / scale bar support
- GCPs import for georeferencing and control over the accuracy of the results.
- Coded/non-coded targets auto-detection for fast GCPs input.
- Scale bar tool to set reference distance without implementation of positioning equipment.
Measurements: distances, areas, volumes
- Inbuilt tools to measure distances, areas and volumes.
- To perform more sophisticated metric analysis the products of photogrammetric processing can be smoothly transferred to external tools thanks to a variety of export formats.
- Professional 3D monitors and 3D controllers support for accurate and convenient stereoscopic vectorization of features and measurement purposes.
3D model: generation and texturing
- Various scenes: archaeological sites, artifacts, buildings, interiors, people, etc.
- Direct upload to various online resources and export to many popular formats.
- Photorealistic textures: HDR and multifile support (incl. UDIM layout).
Hierarchical tiled model generation
- City scale modeling preserving the original image resolution for texturing.
- Cesium publishing.
4D modeling for dynamic scenes
- Multi camera rig data processing for creative projects in cinematographic art, game industry, etc.
- Basis for numerous visual effects with 3D models reconstructed in time sequence.
- 3D reconstruction for data captured from the same camera position — camera station, provided that at least 2 camera stations are present.
- 360° panorama stitching for one camera station data.
Multispectral imagery processing
- RGB/NIR/thermal/multispectral imagery processing.
- Fast reconstruction based on preferable channel.
- Multichannel orthomosaic generation and user-defined vegetation indices (e.g. NDVI) calculation and export.
Automatic powerlines detection
- Straightforward and time-efficient for large-scale projects since requires only aligned images as the input.
- Results export in a form of a 3D polyline model for every wire.
- Robust results thanks to catenary curve fitting algorithm.
Satellite imagery processing
- Common processing workflow for panchromatic and multispectral satellite images is supported, provided that sufficiently accurate RPC data is available for each image.
Python and Java API
- In addition to Batch processing - a way to save on human intervention, Python scripting and Java bindings suggests for sophisticated automation and customization options. Starting from the adding custom processing operations to the application GUI up to the complete job automation and integration to Python or Java pipeline.
- Distributed calculations over a local computer network to use combined power of multiple nodes for huge data sets processing in one project.
- Cloud processing interface allows to save on the hardware infrastructure for photogrammetric pipeline, with further option to visualize and share the variety of the processing results online with colleagues or customers, as well as to embed published projects in your own web platforms.
|Features||Professional Edition||Standard Edition|
Core photogrammetry processing workflow
|Dense point cloud generation and editing||x||x|
|3D model generation and texturing||x||x|
|Georeferenced DSM / DTM generation||x|
|True / DTM-based orthomosaic generation||x|
|Ground control and check points support||x|
|Georeferencing using flight log and / or GCPs||x|
|Markers / scale bars support||x|
|Coded / non-coded targets auto detection||x|
Source data from various sensors
|Frame / fisheye camera support||
|Video data import||x||x|
|Spherical and cylindrical camera support||x|
|Multi-camera systems support||x|
|Multispectral and thermal imagery processing||x|
|Terrestrial laser scanning data registration and processing||x|
|Satellite imagery processing||x|
|Scanned images with fiducial marks support||x|
Measurements and analysis
|Coordinate / distance / area / volume measurements||x|
|NDVI and other vegetation indices calculation||x|
|Automatic power lines detection||x|
|Dense point cloud classification||x|
|Elevation contour lines generation||x|
|Orthomosaic seamline editing||x|
|Built-in Python scripting||x|
|Stand-alone Python module and Java library||x|
|Headless operation support||x|
Big data processing
|GPU acceleration support||x||x|
|Hierarchical tiled model generation||x|
Special features for heritage and artistic projects
|Diffuse, occlusion and normal texture maps generation||x||x|
|Spherical panorama stitching||x||x|
|Mission planning for complex sites||x|
|4D modeling for dynamic scenes||x|
Presentation of the results
|Flythrough video rendering||x||x|
|3D PDF export||x||x|
|Direct upload to various online resources||x||x|
|Free 30-day trial||x||x|
|Service provider license (annual / pay-per-use)||x|
|Windows, Mac OS X, Debian / Ubuntu||x||x|
In most cases the maximum project size that can be processed on a machine is limited by the amount of RAM available. Therefore, it is important to select a platform allowing to install the amount of RAM required for the projects to be processed. See Memory Requirements article for information on typical RAM consumption at common processing steps.
Complex geometry reconstruction algorithms of the photogrammetric software require a significant amount of computational resources for optimal data processing. Hence, a high speed multi core CPU (6+ cores, 3 GHz+) is recommended.
Agisoft Metashape supports GPU acceleration for most resource-intensive processing steps, thanks to this it is possible to speed up the processing using high-end OpenCL or CUDA compatible graphics cards.
up to 32 GB RAM
CPU: 4 - 8 core Intel or AMD processor, 2.0+ GHz
RAM: 16 - 32 GB
GPU: NVIDIA or AMD GPU with 700+ CUDA cores / shader processor units
(For example: GeForce GTX 1080 or Radeon RX 5700)
up to 128 GB RAM
CPU: 6 - 24 core Intel or AMD processor, 3.0+ GHz
RAM: 32 - 128 GB
GPU: 1 - 2 NVIDIA or AMD GPUs with 1920+ CUDA cores / shader processor units
(For example: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti or Radeon VII)
more than 128 GB RAM
For processing of extremely large data sets a dual socket Intel Xeon Workstation with Quadro/Tesla GPUs can be used.